That last GIF…never felt so happy about looking at the stars in my life. I wish I could trillion-like this post.
This is bullshit!!
Fuck movies, and fuck their subliminal programming, YOU are a miracle, each and every living thing is made up of the same space dust as those fucking stars
This world is so beyond extraordinary it’s incredible, if you think this world is mundane and you don’t embrace it or change it that’s your fault.
Please break the cycle and realize how amazing the blessing from the universe we’ve consciously chosen to partake in truly is.
every time you
tell your daughter
you yell at her
out of love
you teach her to confuse
anger with kindness
which seems like a good idea
till she grows up to
trust men who hurt her
cause they look so much
Early morning chemtrails at the moon, bleh. Stop fucking spraying us with chemicals and heavy metals, FUCK YOU NSA.
How to feel better about yourself:
1. Sleep without underwear every once and a while, it’s good for you. Maybe even try sleeping naked.
2. Take long baths with tea, ice cream, or whatever you please. Throw in bubbles if that’s your style.
3. Look at yourself like you look at your best friend. Find the freckles you love, what your eyes look best with, what hairstyle compliments your smile.
4. When you look at your naked body in the mirror, only think good things. Say compliments to yourself aloud. Watch yourself smile, and encourage yourself.
5. Take yourself out on a date. Treat yourself to the things you love. You’re alone yes, but there is nothing wrong with that. Remember all the times you were smothered by people and talking crowds, and you only wanted to be alone with yourself.
6. Write yourself a love note. Tell yourself your favorite things about you, and tell yourself all the things you want to become. Tell yourself you’ll love you forever.
7. Take pictures of yourself. Selfies are magnificent! Take 500! Take them everywhere! Find the good lighting! Pick your favorite one and realize what a wonderful work of art you are.
8. Acknowledge your accomplishments, all of them. Got out of bed? It’s hard sometimes and it’s been hard before, so honestly great job. Drink lots of water, and at the end of the day congratulate yourself for staying hydrated. Let yourself know when you are proud, and soak up the feeling of “well done”.
- You know if you want something done right, then you must do it yourself
- You have a deep love for all things aesthetic, crisp, and creative
- Having a purpose, a goal, and something concretely long-term make you feel like a whole person
- It’s easy for you to be perceived as highly judgmental
MY LIFE IN A NUTSHELL